Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pukefest '09

Let the good times roll.. or projectile.. whichever.

Jon Kent has decided to grace us with his bodily fluids today. Chunky bodily fluids. Gag. He did it in his bed and then in our bed. Lots of extra laundry to do around here today!

He said his tummy didn't hurt but his head did. After the 2nd round of puking he said his head felt better. So I haven't a clue. He also said he was hungry so I fixed him banana and toast for lunch. He just got off the couch and announced that he felt alll better. I sure hope so. We are out of clean sheets.

And of course all of this would have to happen today.. on my first day of school. Leaving a sick child at home while I go to school will be just lovely.

Well, I'm off to fold my millionth load of laundry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke did that Monday night! He cried for an hour with his head hurting, puked and was all better??

Kristine said...

Yikes! GWS.

Karen said...

aw how sucky! I hope it's all over with now. That's never fun. Good Luck tonight at School! I'll be thinking of you.

Bridgett said...

Don't you just love the chunks? They make laundry so much harder.

Hope Jon Kent is feeling better soon.

Good luck tonight!
XOXO