Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Photo 4x4

I was tagged by Janis. You're supposed to go to your 4th folder and find the 4th picture. Here is what I came up with.

This was taken sometime in May of 2007. Look how little Jon Kent was. He would have been.. 2.5ish in this photo. Awww.. and Zoey's little fat baby legs.. so sweet. I miss those days.. But this summer I'll have THREE little and not so little ones sliding down that same slide into a little wading pool...

I know several of you have done this.. so if you haven't.. then do it and let me know!

4 comments:

Mc Allen said...

awwww, you picked a gooood one, he cute!!! And I have done this one, but I'll do it again tomorrow!! ♥ LA

Janis said...

Fun pic....was fun to go back into old folders and see what was there. :)

Have a great day!
Janis

Christy said...

Glad you played along! Not many have done it, my friend Emily is the one that tagged me and I passed it on. It's a new one on blogger!

I almost tagged you, but thought I should stop with the ones I had done already! LOL

Bridgett said...

I'll have to do this... :)

That picture is adorable.

XOXO