Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bio-201..

..will be the death of me. =X OK, so it wasn't that bad, but I can see many late nights in my future studying all the notes and just trying to get a grasp on it all. Tonight was the first time for this class and the instructor said it was an "easy night" for us. We only did 6 pages of notes. So yeah... But one good thing about it all is that there are a lot of "older" people in the class.. and they kept stopping the instructor so they could keep up.. so it helped me.. lol. There was one point that I felt really old (yeah.. I know 25 isn't old.. but it's older than 18) and it was when I saw two girls that were little girls when I was in high school and there I sat sharing a college classroom with them.

Break out the walker folks.. I felt old!

Anywho..

Hopefully I will do well.. it will take a lot of work and a lot of studying.. but I think once I get back into the swing of things I should be OK. Should.

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

You'll be fine. I have faith.

:)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will do great!

Karen said...

It's a tough class for sure. One of my toughest, but it's also really interesting and you'll learn a lot. It takes a lot of studying and dedication but it can be done! Just take it one day at a time and you'll do fine.