Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I've been inspired

OK, firstly.. momma, daddy read at your own risk. Oh and any and all others who know me well and don't see me in this light.

I've just got through reading two very well written posts about marriage and strengthening ones marriage. Those two posts are here and here. Go ahead and read them.. I'll wait.

Back? OK. So I've already ordered the book For Women Only. I think it will be a great read for me to better understand my husband and what goes on in his mind. I think we have a pretty good marriage currently, but I also want it to grow and to be even better. I want to treat my marriage as a garden.. you need to water it, weed it, fertilize it to keep it healthy. Same in a marriage.

Sadly, of late, I know I haven't been doing the best of jobs in that department. With 3 kids to take care of, a house to keep running and then school to attend it puts my relationship with Kent to the back burner. And there are times that we can't focus solely on each other for long periods. But really any focusing will strengthen a marriage.

So, I'm taking two challenges and I already know my husband will approve. I hope you will join it too.

Challenge #1:


Challenge #2:












2 comments:

Christy said...

Hey girl...you have an award over at my blog, pleast stop by and get it! :)

Bridgett said...

Please keep us updated. :)