My baby is 9 months old today. It seems like yesterday he was 9 days old. But we are nearing the point where he has been outside the womb longer than he was inside the womb. How depressing... nonetheless...
He is 9 months old. And here is what he is doing these days:
- He still sleeps like a newborn. But yall already knew that from all my complaining.
- He is eating solids/table foods better. But he is still very much a breast baby. He rather have his milk straight from the tap.
- He still has two teeth, but oddly enough he is trying to cut one of his "fangs".
- He is letting go at times and standing on his own.
- He can push objects around and use them as his walking aid.
- He loves to follow his brother and sister around and get into all their toys.
- He claps and patty cakes.
- I swear he is either saying "Yay!" or "Hey!".
- He will have "grunt" conversations with you. He'll grunt at you. You grunt twice at him. He'll grunt twice back at you and so forth.
- After naps he loves to cuddle with me for about 5 minutes. And if we are in a hurry and he can't cuddle for those 5 minutes he is a grouch for the next hour. No joke.
It's hard to believe in 3 short months we will be celebrating my baby's.. my last's.. 1st birthday. Say it ain't so!