Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy 9 Months, Nathan!

Photobucket

*sighs*

My baby is 9 months old today. It seems like yesterday he was 9 days old. But we are nearing the point where he has been outside the womb longer than he was inside the womb. How depressing... nonetheless...

He is 9 months old. And here is what he is doing these days:

  • He still sleeps like a newborn. But yall already knew that from all my complaining.
  • He is eating solids/table foods better. But he is still very much a breast baby. He rather have his milk straight from the tap.
  • He still has two teeth, but oddly enough he is trying to cut one of his "fangs".
  • He is letting go at times and standing on his own.
  • He can push objects around and use them as his walking aid.
  • He loves to follow his brother and sister around and get into all their toys.
  • He claps and patty cakes.
  • I swear he is either saying "Yay!" or "Hey!".
  • He will have "grunt" conversations with you. He'll grunt at you. You grunt twice at him. He'll grunt twice back at you and so forth.
  • After naps he loves to cuddle with me for about 5 minutes. And if we are in a hurry and he can't cuddle for those 5 minutes he is a grouch for the next hour. No joke.

It's hard to believe in 3 short months we will be celebrating my baby's.. my last's.. 1st birthday. Say it ain't so!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Month Day Nathan!

Bridgett said...

I hear ya.

My 'baby' is 4 and more than likely, she'll be my last. It breaks my heart.

Happy 9 month, Nathan!

XOOX

Christy said...

It truly just flies by! It seems like I just had Emma and now she's 17 months old. Too fast I tell you!

Mel said...

What a cutie pie!

My nephew does the same grunt thing. It's so funny. They grow up too fast!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Oh I just hate how fast they grow. It's exciting to think of their next milestones, but also sad at the same time.

Happy four month day, Nathan!

By the way, if his fang grows in before his other teeth, I'd love to see a picture!

Terri said...

How adorable..love the pic!!!

Hugs
Terri