Saturday, January 17, 2009

2 Milestones

Last night at 11:24pm (yes, I actually looked at the clock) Nathan said "Ma-Ma". Kent heard it too, but will argue that it doesn't count because Nathan didn't "mean" it. He just "said" it. Whatever. The fact that he CAN say it means that soon he will put two and two together and he will say it alllll the time. If Nathan would have said "Da-Da" first you could bet your bottom dollar that Kent probably would have started his own blog just to proclaim the news. All I can say is this.. "3 for 3, baby!" ;o)

Well.. Nathan, for the first time in 9 months and 10 days, (besides when we were in the hospital after his birth and then again when I was in the hospital birthing my gallbladder) is not sleeping in our room. We finally got the room rearranged (with me having a meltdown about how much junk my kids have) and his crib put into his brother's room. He is asleep. How long? Who knows. But it's a start.

Here's hoping to sweet dreams.

4 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Wow today is a big day for you guys I'm sure. I really hope the night goes smoothly. Good luck!

Bridgett said...

Awww...he said ma ma! Isn't that the best feeling?

Let us know how it went last night with Nathan sleeping in a different room. I'm crossing my fingers it went well.

JBGRIGS said...

Yay for the 3 for 3 :) WTG Nathan. Ryan said "Da-Da" first :( I hope Nathan slept well in his own room.

Terri said...

Awwwwww :)

Hugs
Terri