Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Favorites

We have been stuck inside all day because of the freezing temps. OK, so for some of y'all my freezing temps would be a heat wave.. but still.. it's cold for this southern gal! Anyway, I took a ton of pictures and a lot came out pretty well. Here are a few of my favorites.






Jon Kent took this.. Zoey showing her "good" side. LOL




Nathan jamming out!




The cutest smile ever. Finally showing his two little teeth.

Nate-Nate and yours truly



I just loved this one. The boys just look so sweet.

Nathan getting his chew on with one of his blocks

5 comments:

..... said...

I LOVE the pictures!!
The one of the boys is so cute!!
Speaking of freezing....it is only 4 degrees here right now. BRRRR!!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Great pictures!!

Karen said...

LOL, too funny! Nathan is getting so big!

JBGRIGS said...

Awwww the pictures are great. I just love your children to pieces :)

Bridgett said...

Those really are cute pictures. :)

So, I have to know...what are your freezing temps?

It was 1 degree here last time I checked with a wind chill well into the negatives. LOL Not fun.

XOXO