Friday, October 10, 2008

Woot-woot! We have a tooth!

So Nathan has been a fuss bucket for days now. He would just let out these painful cries from out of the blue. So I have been feeling his gummies for days and days. Yesterday he finally let me look at his gums and I could see his two front bottom teeth just below the skin. I have been feeling his gums all day. Nothing. Then tonight right before putting him to bed I gave his gums one more rub down.. and surprise!!! a tooth! I was so proud. I ran and got Kent to feel it as well. My baby has his first tooth. No more sweet gummy smiles.. that's the sad part. But how cute are those first smiles with teeth... priceless!!

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Yay! What a week for getting first teeth! I'm gonna miss the gummy smiles too.

JBGRIGS said...

Awwww Yay for Nathan :)

Terri said...

Awwww!!! Yay =)

Hugs
Terri

Karen said...

Yay Nathan! I miss the Gummy Smiles too :(