Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Dani

1. I've only had one job.. besides being a SAHM.
2. I said in the 5th grade that I would marry Kent someday. I have my diary entry to prove it too!
3. I rather save money than spend it. Although I do like to spend it... lol.
4. I love pumpkin spice scented candles.
5. Fall is my favorite season.
6. I still feel like I should be 18, not 25.
7. My first car was a 1989 Honda Accord.

I tag anyone who wants to play along. If you do, just link back here and then leave a comment so I can check your blog out.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

awwww did i know you back when you were in 5th grade? it seems like i've known you forever...and kent has always been a part of your life. :)

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Thats sweet that you said you'd marry your hubby and you did. Loved the answers and this is cute. I don't know if I'll do it, but I might try. I have a Meme to do still that I need to work on because I promised.
Hope you have a great day tomorrow.
Take care, Chrissie

..... said...

I think that is so awesome that in 5th grade ya said ya was going to marry Kent....and then ya did!!
Have you and Kent known each other all of your life...or most of it anyway?
I LOVE pumpkin spice scented candles. I have one on my desk right now.
This tag game is neat. I might have to play along.
Hugs,
Angel

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Pumpkin Spice candles are the best! I will also be royally screwed when it comes to re-entering the workforce someday... my only job before being a full-time mommy was working in a pet store!