Saturday, October 25, 2008

Just don't touch my hair

Oh dear mother of pearl... I.Hate.Haunted.Houses. Sooooo.... Kent, Kerith (Kent's sister), Tim (Kerith's boyfriend) and myself all went to a place called Atrox. I've never been to any haunted houses before so I didn't know what to expect. I wasn't really nervous about it or scared, really.. just.. anxious. So we get there and we wait.. and wait... and wait.. and wait... After waiting for 3 HOURS we finally go through it. Y'all... they touched my hair. Ack! I was slap up against Kent the entire time and Kerith was slap up against me the entire time. It was pretty funny. Someone would sneak around the corner or come up behind me and grab my hair or scratch my head.. so not cool. I would scream, Kent would laugh, I would tell Kent to shut-up, etc. It was pretty freaky. What got me the most was just the suspense. For most of the way through it I had my head buried in Kent's back. He said when we got out that he thought he was going to have to get me surgically removed from his butt.. yeah.. really funny there.... I'm soooo not going back.. ever.

4 comments:

Terri said...

*giggle*...sorry I can't help it...cause I can just picture you buried in his back the whole way through screaming...haha

I went as a teen, but you couldn't get me in a haunted house now a days...yep i'm skeered...lol

Hugs
Terri

Sage Ravenwood said...

Ahhh, I'm sorry it was like that for you. I don't blame you though. I've never heard them being so hands on before. Maybe they realized you were the screamer and wanted to freak out the others. (Hugs)Indigo

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

LMAO... that is EXACTLY how my girls would go to those haunted houses. Mashed up behind each other. It is creepy when they touch you.
Take care, Chrissie

JBGRIGS said...

lol I love haunted houses. We didn't get a chance to go to one this year but we definately will next year. I hope you enoyed your first time. I wish I could have been there :)