Wednesday, October 1, 2008

From today...

We've had a good day today. The weather around here is great. I can't believe it's already fall and already October. This time of year is always busy for us. Jon Kent and Zoey's birthdays are just around the corner. Not to mention Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas thrown into the mix before the year ends. Oh and more birthdays of other extended family members. Busy, busy. I do have to admit though that these last few months of the year are my favorite.
All dressed up in their Halloween shirts...

"Daddy's Little Punkin'"



6 comments:

..... said...

Oh my gosh...they are all sooo cute in their Halloween shirts!!

Taking Heart said...

Good to see you here, love your header photo. I can't believe how blue your baby's eyes are!

Glad to see you sticking around...

takingheart.blogspot.com

Megan said...

AOL ditched ya, eh! Glad to see you on Blogger....much easier for ME to keep up with, and it is all about me. LOL! Kids are looking SO DARN CUTE. Love the Halloween stuff.

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

They are just precious all dressed in their Halloween outfits.
Take care

TnL's Mommy said...

Those are the cutest kids in halloween shirts!!

I have been following your journal since you were pregnant with JonKent but have never said Hi...so Hi!! I love reading your blog and learn so much from you!!

JBGRIGS said...

Their halloween shirts are so cute :) Sounds like you have a busy end of the year coming up. Good Luck with everything.