Monday, October 13, 2008

Not Me! Monday

For the full "rules" of "Not Me!" Monday just click on the above button. I'm a new reader to "My Charming Kids" but already love reading it. She is a wonderful woman, mother.. And Stellan is in my prayers.. click on over there and read all about that little miracle baby in the making!!
*I did not forget to put the clothes in the washing machine, despite the fact that it was full of soap and water, because I was caught up in reading all my new blogger friends. Not me!
*I did not procrastinate calling the college back because I'm really afraid to go back to school only to fail. Not me!
*I did not lose my cool with the kids' rec. league coordinator because he told us to not park in the grass and there I stood trying to lug two kids and a sleeping baby to the soccer field. Nope, not me!
*I am not obsessed with losing these last 9 pounds of baby weight. Nor did I eat chocolate all day yesterday despite the fact that I'm NOT obsessed with losing weight.
*I did not enjoy the few cuddles that Nathan gave to me over the weekend. Because he just loves to give them all the time. Not me!

3 comments:

elizabeth embracing life said...

I did not just get warm fuzzies when thinking of cuddling kiddies. Always a good thing. Enjoyed your not me moments.

Shanan Strange said...

What beautiful blue eyes on your baby! Oh my gosh.!!
Your blog is adorable! Found you on MckMama and wanted to drop in and say Hello!

Kristine said...

I did not forget to put the clothes in the washing machine, despite the fact that it was full of soap and water, because I was caught up in reading all my new blogger friends. Not me!


ROFL!