Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hello!

A quick intro..

My name is Emily. I am married to Kent. We have 3 kids. Jon Kent is 3, Zoey is 2 and Nathan is almost 6 months. We live in a small southern town. I'm a stay-at-home-mom and Kent is a federal corrections officer. I have been "journaling" over at AOL for 5 years now but they decided to close their journal services so I'm here now. Hopefully for good. I hope whether you are new to me here or one of my regulars from my previous spot that you will enjoy what you read and get some laughs or good information from my blogs. So... on to new beginnings!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Hey Emily, welcome!! If you need any help finding layouts, etc let me know!

..... said...

Being new here myself... it's so nice to see a familiar face.

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Hello
It's nice to meet you and your lovely family. Looking forward to getting to know you better. 5 years is a long time to have been at AOL.
Take care

Mandy said...

Hello!

What a beautiful family you have! Love the pics of your little ones, so gorgeous :-)

I've moved on over from AOL journals and following my regulars and at the same time finding new blogs!

Anyway, i've dropped by yours and thought i'd say hi!

:-)

JBGRIGS said...

Welcome Emily :)