Friday, October 17, 2008

Accepted

I'm going to college. Well.. I think I am. You know.. money still has to be exchanged, etc. etc. But at least I am accepted. They still need my transcripts or say they do.. but I sent them awhile back so they should have them. I'll call them Monday and see if they got them or not. I have to register by December 18th and have my money by then or at least be approved for a student loan. So I still got stuff to get done.. but at least this part of it is out of the way. I'm going back to college.. Yeehaw!

6 comments:

Janis said...

Yay! Congrats!

What a big job you're undertaking but I am sure you will enjoy getting out and having "adult" conversations! :) lol

Janis

JBGRIGS said...

Congrats Emily! I hope the rest of the process goes smooth for you.

Karen said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! I'll be praying that everything else goes smoothly for you!

Terri said...

Congrats!
Way to go Emily!!!

Hugs
Terri

Danielle said...

congrats on going back to college!

i tagged you! go read my blog for the info. :)

Kristine said...

Woot woot!