Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oh sweet Stellan..

MckMama just updated her blog.. with wonderful news. Stellan has been out of SVT for a full 24 hours. GREAT NEWS!!!! As MckMama put it he still has many more days in the hospital, but for now he is on the right track. His body is getting a chance to rest and that is the best thing. His labs did come back with some bad news that he has the rotovirus. Which explains his vomiting and diarrhea. Poor baby. Prayers are still very much needed for Stellan. He still has a long road ahead of him. But praise God for 24 hours of no SVT!!!!
---------
In O'viller news, we are in full blown getting ready for Nathan's first birthday party mode. Granted it's just going to be grands and great grands, but still. My house has to be clean, favors have to be made, decorating has to be done, cake needs to be picked up, balloons need to be gotten, etc. etc. etc. My husband cleaned both of the bathrooms for me. How amazing is he!?!? Pretty amazing if I do say so myself. He is currently out cold in the bed.. he had to get up early for work and ended up having to work like 4-5 hours of overtime. I need to get in bed myself.. last night was a loooong night. Hoping for sweeter dreams tonight!

3 comments:

Bernadette said...

That's great news about Stellan. :)

I hope Nathan has a great time at his first birthday party...hard to believe it's been a year already! they do grow quickly, don't they?!

Easton wife said...

YAY so happy that Stellan is doing better. Can't wait to see/hear about the party!

Bridgett said...

Fantastic news about Stellan. As always, thanks for the update.

And I know all about party mode...we just did the same thing for Parker. LOL Busy, busy!

XOXO