Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Birds and Bees

We have a very protective mommy bird in our yard. Or maybe it's the daddy bird. Whatever it is, it is very protective of it's nest that is in the tree by the kids' swing set. I saw it chase off and fight 3 or 4 birds in a matter of 10-15 minutes. One of those birds being a huge crow. Thankfully it doesn't see any of us as a danger. It will just sit on the limb and watch the kids play.



This following video is Zoey talking about what happened when we were outside playing today. Enjoy!



5 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

That was so cute! Poor Zoey. I loved the end when they were confused. So funny.

Karen said...

LOL, they are too cute!! JK was so funny looking into the camera "I don't see anybody!" lol

Kristine said...

Was it a bluebird? Those things are vicious! She's too cute.

Easton wife said...

OH HOW I LOVE southern accents on babies!!!! I have fam in NC who do:)

Cuteeee bee story!

My camera did the noise, come to find out finger over hidden microphone try hlding different.

LOLLLLLL about not seeing anyone. Keep doing more! Hugs,Cass

Bridgett said...

You all have the cutest accents!

I can't believe how well your kids sit and practice their letters. Parker's pretty good, but Autumn would rather draw Spongebob. LOL

VERY cute video.

XOXO