Monday, June 22, 2009

Waterpark Fun

We spent all day at the water park. It was a lot of fun. The water park we went to is literally out in the middle of no where. In a middle of a cow pasture, basically. The place only has like 11 slides, but it was just perfect for the kids. They had an absolute blast. Nathan stayed at the great grands so we could focus solely on Jon Kent and Zoey. They loved every minute of it. We spent 6 fun filled hours of sliding, swimming, splashing, etc. It was just really fun. I didn't take any pictures but here is the site if you want to check it out. That one HUGE slide Kent and I went home and well.. it was nerve racking. I'm not as adventurous as I used to be, so I wasn't thrilled to plunge myself over a cliff and slide all around. But I did and I probably won't again.

6 comments:

TnL's Mommy said...

That sounds like a really fun day! Nice to get out and play for the day!!

Janis said...

sounds like fun!!!

I love waterparks...can't wait until the girls are big enough to go!

janis

Bernadette said...

LOL...those waterslides hurt my 'getting older' backside ;)

glad the kids had a great time!

Bridgett said...

Ooh! That looks like a fun place.

If I looked better in a bathing suit, I'd be happy to go down all the slides. LOL

XOXO

JBGRIGS said...

Glad to hear you all had a great time :)

Karen said...

Sounds like such a great day!!!