- Eat some table foods
- Crawl like a speed racer.
- He has 3 teeth with more to pop through any day.
- He can take 2-3 steps.
- He takes 2 naps with his morning one being the longest (2ish hours)
- He is sleeping better at night. Only getting up 2 times. 1 to eat and 1 to fuss about not getting to eat. LOL
- He is saying "ma" some but still has his grunt conversations.
- He is really starting to learn how to play with his brother and sister.
- He is very adventurous and loves getting into things.
- He still rather have milk all natural rather than bottles.
- He is taking a sippy cup a lot better with fewer spills.
- He is in size 9-12 month clothes with a few 12-18 month things.
- He can stand all alone.
I believe in the next few weeks I'll have a walker on my hands. And that will be bittersweet since he is my last. But at least he is growing and developing. For that I am extremely thankful!
Happy 10 Months, Nathan!!