Thursday, December 25, 2008

O'ville Christmas

We had a good Christmas. We spent time with family, ate, opened gifts and just enjoyed it all. The kids were absolutely spoiled.. completely. Everyone was really good to us all. It's wonderful to have so many people who love us and love our kids.

It took us forever to get the kids to settle down Christmas Eve. They were just so excited. And Nathan wasn't feeling too well (antibiotics have his tummy messed up) so he wasn't going down easily. Finally they all went down. Kent and I exchanged gifts. I got him 2 shirts, some underwear (it's an every year thing), 2 gift cards, a watch and then of course his PSP. He got me 2 books, a robe, some perfume and a mother's ring with the kids' birthstones with each of their names beside their stone. The ring is beautiful. I.Love.It! All in all this Christmas was great. There were a few "bumps" but that's life. I can't believe we are in the last week of 2008. Time flies.

Merry Christmas to all!

4 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I'm glad to hear you all had a great Christmas!

Loved the pictures. (I also love your rug... looks great with your couch!)

JBGRIGS said...

looks like it was a nice christmas.... love the pictures :)

Terri said...

Glad to see ya'll had a great Christmas...love your ring! :)

Hugs
Terri

Bridgett said...

What a wonderful Christmas! I'm sorry Nathan still isn't feeling well...

Loved the pictures! Thank you for sharing your special day with us.

XOXO