Nathan is 8 months old today. So hard to believe that we are nearing the one year mark. He is growing and thriving. We were truly blessed when he came into our family. Here are a few of the things he is doing.
- Super fast crawler.
- Eating some table foods. Cares nothing about baby food.
- Somewhat drinking from a sippy cup.
- Still only has 2 teeth.
- STILL getting up 2-4 times a night.. every night.. ZzZzZzZzZz
- Pulling himself up.
- He has cruised the furniture once.
- Loves to play with his siblings' toys and follow them around the house.
- Still only having breastmilk.. unless he sneaks a sip from his brother or sister's cups.
Happy 8 Months, Nathan!!