Monday, December 15, 2008

From Nathan

Hi everyone. It's me, Nathan. You know, the incredibly adorable 3rd child of the world's greatest mommy and blogger. My mommy is always writing about me and how cute and wonderful I am. How I'm her favorite (What? She didn't write that? She tells me that alllll the time!). Anyway, back to my point. Lately she has been experimenting with my hair. Spiking it, mohawing it, parking it to one side, etc. But this my friends takes the cake. She has me looking like nerd. Yes, my own daddy called me a nerd. I'm beyond embarrassed. What are all the chicks out there in blogging world going to think of me now? This totally ruined my stud muffin image. I am just so upset. I think this calls for a 1am wake-up call, then a 2am wake-up call, 3am, 4am and 5am wake-up call. Yeah.. that should do it. Then she will be too tired to be creative with my hair. Off to my crib I go.. to pretend to sleep until she gets all nice and cozy in her bed and then.. bwahahaha! Teach her to mess with my head.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

caute!

Bridgett said...

Poor Nathan. So fresh from the womb and already labeled a nerd.

Bad mommy! Bad! LOL

XOXO

TnL's Mommy said...

Awww Emily that is too cute!! This post cracked me up!! Poor Guy was hurt by his daddy calling him a nerd. Your blog is so awesome to read, thanks for sharing.

JBGRIGS said...

lol too cute

Karen said...

Hey Nathan, it's your Buddy Nathan..don't feel bad, wait till you see my Christmas pictures and what my daddy did to my hair!