Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Thanks to MckMama for putting on this little carnival of Not Me! Mondays! Click on over and check out her Mcklicious family!



*I did not eat birthday cake for breakfast- twice.
*I did not watch the "Tim in Whale" video 20 times and laugh each and every time. Never!
*I did not put the kids to bed an hour before the bedtimes twice this week because mommy was tired of being mommy.
*I have not let my emotions get the best of me this week. And thusly, I have not made decisions or said things that I later regretted. Not me! I'm more composed than that!
*I did not lay perfectly still in bed several times this week hoping that Nathan wouldn't realize I was there and go back to sleep. And even if I did do that, which you know.. I didn't.. it's not like he couldn't see the huge (eh..) lump in the bed where I wasn't laying perfectly still.

Now.. on to you.. what did you not do this week?

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

I did not just eat a hand full of Lays potato chips. Really.

I have not spent this entire rainy day in my pajama pants.

I have not drooled over Robert Pattison from Twilight. I'm a married woman, after all. ;)

Okay, that's all I can think of off the top of my head. LOL

XOXO