Monday, November 24, 2008

Heavy Heart

Ever been so full emotions, different emotions, that your heart just feels heavy? Well, that's me currently. I've been feeling this way for days now. It's tiring. Kent and I are currently thinking of making some changes that will heavily effect our lives. It's not a decision we have taken lightly and one that we keep going back and forth on. It's something we know will be hard, not just on us but on others as well. Some relationships will be bruised, others might be lost all together. Which makes it so hard to go through with. My heart literally hurts every time we talk about it. I try not to let my emotions decide what's best for us, because lately those emotions have gotten me in some tough situations. I'm trying to think about this with a clear, open mind. I've prayed for just peace about our decision.. either way we decide.. But it's hard to do when you know people who you love and love you, your kids.. will probably feel hurt or saddened. I don't know.. I wish things were easier with this.. I just really do.

4 comments:

Bridgett said...

Whatever the problem, I hope you're able to come to a decision that makes everybody happy.

Big hugs to you.

Brandi said...

I'm keeping you in my thoughts. I know whatever choice or decision you two will make will be the best.

Hugs

Karen said...

(((()))) God will lead you guys in the right direction. Just have faith and it will all work out for the best.

Terri said...

Hoping everything turns out okay, whatever your decision...keeping ya'll in my prayers...

Big Hugs!
Terri