Seven whole months (7!!!!). At first time crawled by, but now.. it's flying. With all the holidays coming up and birthdays time will just speed up all the more. Makes me happy and sad all at the same time. Happy that my baby is growing and developing in a healthy manner but sad that he is my last. It's been a good seven months.. really good.
This is what Nathan is doing these days:
- He can crawl and is a crawling fool these days.
- He can pull up and stand.
- He still doesn't seem to like solids. Just mommy milk.
- He is still getting up 2-3 times at night, but has been getting better some nights.
- He has been taking 2 good naps a day with maybe a small catnap towards the end of the day.
- When we make a kissing sound in his face, he will bend his head over so we can kiss him.
- He loves to watch his siblings play and tries his hardest to get into whatever they are doing.
- He is still getting the hang of his sippy cup. But still just likes to chew on the spout.
- He has two teeth.
Happy 7 Months, Nathan!!!