Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Chronicles of Potty Training: The Final Edition: Day 4 & 5

Ahh, yes.. potty training. How I haven't missed you. *sigh* Nathan is his own person. No rhyme or reason to him. He can go a whole day and not pee in his undies and then the next day.. pee in them almost every time. I will say, with it being the weekend and us being extremely busy trying to get out backyard in shape, I didn't stay on top of him like I had been. So.. days 4 & 5 didn't go so well. He did go to the potty at church, so that's a plus. He will pee or poop and immediately say he has to go potty or go get another pull-up. So he knows.. he's getting it.. I guess he just still has to put 2 and 2 together. It'll come. Poor ole Woody is still lonely in his box. And Jon Kent and Zoey are itching to play with it, too. Sorry kiddos.. not until your baby bubba puts his poop in the pot!


No comments: