Monday, March 23, 2009

Pray, pray, pray

Those of you who read my Not Me! Mondays probably already know MckMama and the story of Stellan. Doctors told MckMama that Stellan would surely die in the womb. But God healed him and he was born healthy and has been healthy for the last 4-5 months. But right now Stellan needs prayers. We need to lift him in prayers to God. Stellan's heart is beating entirely too quickly. The doctors haven't been able to lower his heart rate. They need to get it slowed down soon. So prayers for Stellan are urgent. Please, please lift him up in prayers.


3 comments:

Karen said...

I've been so sad since reading about Stellan this morning. They have been in my prayers all day.

EmilytheCreative said...

I have too. I am truly worried over it just like he was my own. He has been on my mind all day.

Bridgett said...

Sending healing thoughts Stellan's way...

XOXO