Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Not a lot

Not much going on here. Just waiting for the rain and storms to move in and stick around awhile.

Zoey's fever is gone. Has been since yesterday. However... Jon Kent is running a low grade one and coughing pretty badly. Kent gave Jon Kent some puffs from his inhaler so hopefully that will calm his breathing/coughing down. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't get Zoey's 24 hour fever virus. They share everything.. I'm hoping Nathan doesn't get it and that we can get rid of these germs soon. Being held up in the house for the next few days won't help though.

*sigh*

Please continue to pray for Stellan. He still isn't doing well and MckMama hasn't updated or twittered recently. I hope and pray that he pulls through this. He is such a precious little baby.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hope the sickies leave your house soon. I know all too well what that's like :(

My heart is still aching for Stellan and his family. So nice to see they have the power of prayer on their side. I hope she updates soon, her last tweet was a scary one :(

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I hope everyone is well soon. Love this layout!

I feel so sad over Stellan. I can't take many more of these sick babies.

Bridgett said...

Get well O'villers! ;)

XOXO