Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Family Visits

I'm in the middle of "fall cleaning". I am actually late doing it this year. But it's getting done. I put away all my Halloween decorations yesterday. Is it too early to want to bring out Christmas decorations?? Anyway, like I said.. I've been cleaning. So that's my excuse for not being around here. That and my Facebook. But I digress...

Kent's parents and grandparents are coming for a visit Friday and staying through the weekend. We are looking forward to their visit. It's been awhile since they have been here. They are coming for Jon Kent's last soccer game and also to shower him with birthday gifts. His birthday isn't until the 15th, but he will get to be spoiled by them a week early.

Speaking of birthdays.. Jon Kent will be 5 (!!!!!) in 11 days. FIVE! How in the world that happened I will never know. Just doesn't seem real. He'll be starting school next year and I won't have him all day to myself. Then 17 days after Jon Kent's birthday will be Zoey's and she will be 4 (!!!!). Again, how did that happen?? They are just growing up entirely too quickly.

And lastly, how do y'all like it in here. I redecorated. I am pretty happy with it! Bridgett already noticed, but how about the rest of the 48 followers that I have. Used to be 49.... But I digress...

7 comments:

Tiffany Lockette said...

Love the new design. Wish I knew how to change mine....hint, hint, maybe a tutorial post????

Karen said...

So exciting to have family coming in! Enjoy!

TnL's Mommy said...

I love the new design! I saw it last night when I checked for a new post (not that I can talk, FB has gotten the best of me too). The header is really awesome! I think you should also do a tutorial on the header with pics...I am not too smart in the computer dept.

I hope you have a nice weekend with the family visiting! How fun!! I can't believe Jon Kent & Zoey are that old already...I have been following you since before he was born! Time does fly...I have a 9 year old so I understand about how they grow up quickly!

Taking Heart said...

Very nice. Looks like you've been busy. I just typed up my post for tomorrow at Taking Heart and I talked about Fall Cleaning and my new blog look as well... great minds must think alike!

I can't believe your little man is almost 5! I remember when Jonah turned 5... that is such a big birthday! Hope you all have a great time with that last soccer game.. and enjoy those two sweet birthdays to come!

God bless you!!!

Kristine said...

It is never too soon for Christmas decor, lol!

Bridgett said...

Okay, this is weird. Autumn will be 5 on the 16th of November! Maybe we should give them a virtual joint party! LOL

I hope you're having a great visit with the in-laws (even though it probably just started a few hours ago).

XOXO

Christy said...

Page looks great!