Saturday, November 21, 2009

You asked.. and Mr. O'viller answered

With out any further delay.. here are the questions you asked Kent. And yes, he did answer all these himself.


From Tanya:
"how would you describe life with 3 little ones??"
Never a dull moment and busy.

From Amanda:
"What is your favorite thing to do as a daddy with your kiddos?"
Going to the park.
"How are you liking the new job? the new house?"
The job is great. It's what I like to do. The house is fine, as long as my family is here.
"Do you know (yes, yes I'm sure you do!!) that you have an awesome wife and mother to those 3 adorable kids."
Yes, I do.

From Stephanie:
"Are you happy with your decision to take the new job and move your family?"
Yep. We are really happy here.
"Do you feel like you treat Zoey any different than Jon Kent or Nathan?"
Yeah. I'm not as hard on her.
"How do you feel about your wife sharing your life with all of us?"
I am fine with it. I know it's what she likes to do and she is creative with it.

From Bridgett:
"What is your favorite meal that Em cooks for you?"
Hamburger steak with mushrooms and gravy.
"If you could pick between Auburn football season tickets or a Bahamas cruise, which would you pick?"
If we lived in Alabama it would be the tickets, but since we live here I would take the cruise.
"You walk through the door after a long day at work, and Em greets you at the door with a pregnancy test. A POSITIVE pregnancy test. How would you respond?"
Turn around and run.
"What is the one thing that drew you to Em when you first started dating?"
Her boobies eyes.

6 comments:

Bridgett said...

Okay, perhaps I'm partial, but his answers to my questions were the best! LOL

Great job, Kent! :)

TeacherCHS said...

Excuse me Mr. O, but if I remember your ages when you first liked each other, she did have.....eyes!

TeacherCHS said...

Excuse me, Mr. O'viller, but if I remember correctly the age at which the two of you were first attracted to each other, she did have.....eyes.

TnL's Mommy said...

Some of those were pretty funny answers!! Thanks Kent for answering our questions! It was fun to read your answers and get a "male" perspective on things!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

You know, I'm going to agree with Bridgett. Loved those last few answers. Thanks for doing this, Kent, it was fun!

EmilytheCreative said...

He jokingly said boobies at first, but admitted that it was my eyes.