Friday, November 27, 2009

A week of Thankfuls: Day 5

Today I am thankful for Black Friday. For all the craziness that it is and all the fun it can bring. I am thankful to spend this day of shopping chaos, with my momma. Our first time ever to do the Black Friday thing together. I am thankful for the deals I hope to find and the happiness I get from picking out the perfect gift. I am thankful for being able to spend this day out and about alone because of my wonderful husband and daddy who are making sure my children are well taken care of. I am thankful for the holiday season that is now here. I am thankful for Christmas and all that it means and brings. For Jesus is the reason for this season and all the seasons in between.

My week of thankfuls is now over, but let's not forget that everyday should be a day of Thanksgiving!!


2 comments:

Karen said...

Loved your week of Thankfuls!

Bridgett said...

So true, so true. We all have so much to be thankful for...