Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy 5th Brithday, Jon Kent




Dear Jon Kent,


Today is your 5th birthday. I don't know how we got here so quickly, but we did. You are an amazing 5 year old boy. You have a loving and caring heart. I pray you always will. You are my first born son. You made me a mommy and you made me realize that there was more to this world than just pleasing myself. Through you I learned to be selfless(albet, still learning). To slow down. To enjoy the moments of peace in the middle of chaos. Jon Kent, you will never know how much you have taught me in the 5 years you have been here. Nor will you ever realize how how much I love you. You have such a thirst to learn. I hope you always will. This is just the beginning. You have many years and many milestones ahead of you, God willing. You are an amazing little boy, Jon Kent, who I know will grow up to be an amazing man. Just keep living like you are, follow God and listen to your momma;). Everything else will fall right into place. Happy Birthday, Jon Kent!

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

So sweet.

Happy birthday to Jon Kent!
Autumn will be following behind shortly. :)

Karen said...

Happy 5th Birthday to your sweet boy!

Tiffany Lockette said...

Hope he had a Happy, Happy Birthday!! Wasn't that game Saturday night just heart breaking? Boo!!