Sunday, August 2, 2009

Moments from our last few days...

My daddy came down last Sunday to help keep the kids while we unpacked and got things settled. He then asked us if it was OK to take the kids back to Alabama and then let Kent's parents bring them back when they came in for their visit. It was great having time to unpack and get our things put away, all while knowing our kids were in safe hands. My parents are wonderful and I'm looking forward to seeing them soon! Anyway, like I said.. Kent's parents came in this past Thursday for a visit. It was great having them in "our town". The kids enjoyed the extra attention and we enjoyed the extra help. Sadly, they left this morning and now it's just us again. We are still settling into our new routines and trying to find a good balance to our new life. I, for the most part, have been handling things a lot better than I thought I would. I'm not nearly as homesick as I thought I would be at this point. I guess it helps having Kent with me to go through all this with. Otherwise I probably would have lost it by now. Our next "wave" of company comes in two weeks, we think... hope. After that who knows.. but looking forward to it whenever it happens.














1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Sounds like things are going great! Can't ask for more. :)

XOXO