Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Highlights from my day

  • Kent and I were unable to get our driver's licenses. However, once we do get it we won't need to renew it for 10 years. If you followed me on Facebook or twitter you would have already known that though.
  • Nathan broke my camera. My precious, precious camera. No more pictures until it's fixed or I find an alternative.
  • Nathan peed on the side of the bath tub before his bath tonight. Held his penis while he did it. Although it wasn't a proper technique so he peed all over his hand.

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

LOL...okay, giggling about the pee. :)

Here in WV, I believe it's every 5 years for driver's licenses. Of course, mine is due next year. Blah.

I hate messing with the DMV in any way, shape, or form.

I'm so sorry to hear about your camera. That stinks, truly.

I'm on facebook!

You can look me up if you want...Bridgett Deem Nelson.