Monday, January 31, 2011

100th Day of School

Today was the 100th of school at Jon Kent and Zoey's school.  Sadly, Jon Kent has strep and wasn't able to make it.  That boy seems to be a magnet for strep.  Wash hands, sanitizer, etc.. doesn't matter.  He always gets it.  He was a bit bummed by the fact that he would miss all the fun activities that were planned for the day, but his teacher promised to save him some of the fun for tomorrow.

Zoey's class was to dress up as if they were 100 years old.  So that's what we did.  I had a blast dressing her up and she thought it was the funniest thing.  I had her saying, "Get out of my way you young whippersnapper." It was hilarious.  I giggled the whole time I was taking her pictures.  She was just too cute.





2 comments:

Dana said...

So cute! Our 100th day of school contribution was Adam and I bagging up 34 bags of 100 miniature chocolate chips. Your's looks like much more fun!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Poor Jon Kent, I hope he feels better soon.

Oh my goodness, LOVE Zoey's costume. That's hilarious what you had her saying.