Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Week of Thankfuls- Thursday

I am thankful for the approximate 9500 days I got to have my momma in my life. I am thankful for what she thought me. Who she raised me to be and how she raised me. I am thankful that from her life I have changed mine. I see things differently. And while it is very hard to "count it all joy" I am still very much thankful for the lessons I am learning even through her death. Thankful for the Thanksgiving last year I got to spend with her and all the wonderful memories we made that weekend. It's during my hardest days that I go back to those memories and smile. I still ache for her, always will but I thankful to know exactly where she is and that she is far happier, joyfuller, than I could have ever hoped for her to be.


No comments: