Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Week of Thankfuls- Friday

Final day...

Today, Lording willing (yes, I did these a head of time..), I will be spending the day with my husband and daddy.. Black Friday shopping. It's our first time to do it all together. This time last year I was doing the Black Friday thing with my momma. We had the absolute best time. And I long to be doing it with her again. My heart aches for her to be back in my life. But I am thankful for the memories that I now hold so very dear. And thankful for the memories that I get to make with Kent and my daddy. It's not about the shopping or getting the best deal. It's about doing something different with people you love. It's about standing in line, freezing to death but getting to talk. I am thankful for the memories.. past, present and future.


No comments: