Monday, November 22, 2010

Pardon the Week of Thankful interruption..

My week of thankfuls will carry on as usual BUT first...

Brought to you by Shutterfly...

I love Shutterfly. Like really, I do. I love to be able to be creative without all the work. They make it so easy to just pick a design and add your pictures and 'poof' instant greatness.

In the past I have used Shutterfly to make Valentine's card, birthday cards and even Halloween cards. I use them mostly for Christmas cards or just for printing out pictures. I love to go to the mailbox and see the Shutterfly envelope waiting inside. It's like opening a present on Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas.. There are so many gift giving ideas over at Shutterfly. You can make calendars, personalized mugs and Christmas invitations. Of course there are holiday cards to choose from and Christmas photo cards. So many designs to choose from that I am sure there is the perfect card just waiting to be made.

I already have 3 Christmas presents in the works just by using Shutterfly. And no doubt it will be were my cards will be coming from this year. And if I just so happen to procrastinate (which can really happen when you have a husband, 3 kids and a dog to take care of) then I can just get Shutterfly to mail my cards directly to my recipients. No licking envelopes!!

So really, what isn't there to love about Shutterfly??? Go! Go there now and check them out and make your Christmas card!! Seriously! Go now!!

No comments: