Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 1: Introduce


My name is Emily. I was born on Friday, May 13, 1983. I was born in a small town in Alabama. I grew up with both my parents married (to each other) and an older (by 4 years) brother. I was your average tomboy. I loved to climb trees, play baseball and get dirty. Occasionally you would see me with sparkly shoes on.. but I usually was also sporting a baseball hat.

I was married on March 16th, 2002 to my high school sweetheart and long time friend, Kent.

I was saved (born again Christian) on November 11, 2003. It was the most important day of my life. It directed my eternity to heaven, not hell.

November 15, 2004 I welcomed my first born child into this word at 5:05pm. Jon Kent made me a momma that day.

December 2, 2005 I welcomed my first and only daughter into this world. At 7:07 am Zoey made my heart grow in more ways than I thought possible.

April 7, 2008 at 12:50 pm I welcomed my final (I think) child into this world. Nathan shook up our family dynamic, but only for the better.

Currently, I am 27 years old. A wife to one and a momma to three. I stay-at-home and raise my children. I love to run, read and relax. I love having date nights with my husband (although they are few and far between now a days) and I love planning fun things for us to do as a family. I currently live in South Carolina, which is 2 states away from family. But we have only enjoyed our time here. We have an incredibly loving church and wonderful friends that we have made since moving here.

I am thankful for the many blessings God has provided for my family and myself.

So there you have it.. we are now introduced.




1 comment:

JBGRIGS said...

Hi Emily, it's nice to meet you :) LOL