Thursday, August 12, 2010

A girl and her dinosaurs

While Kent and I were in D.C. (I promise the rest of our trip will be coming.. eventually) we picked up the boys some dinosaur t-shirts and some dinosaur toys. Their sister got a butterfly t-shirt and a toy giraffe (her favorite animal, currently) and a little pouch type thing that she can put all her "treasures" and other stuff in. Anyway, the boys loved their stuff, as did Zoey. But.. those cute little dinosaurs did their magic on Zoey and she couldn't resist. So, for the past few days (going on a week now) she has been playing and sleeping (!!) with those plastic, prehistoric wonders. What can I say.. she takes after her momma.. she is all tomboy. Flowers and ruffles just aren't enough for her. :)








4 comments:

Kristine said...

Love it!! Ry was obsessed with dinos for a year or so but seems to be over them now and onto more "girly" things.

Nicki Woo said...

That was soooo me about 20 something years ago!!! Actually, maybe that's me today, shhhhh. . .don't tell. Love your blog, and the bit in your bio, ARE you sure you wouldn't change it for ALL the cream of wheat in the world. That's pretty tempting, and I'm southern too. But I guess, I wouldn't either, although I loves me some Cream of Wheat.

I'll be back soon. Following you from fab friday.

http://www.nickiwoo.com

Unknown said...

I am a new follower. Thx for visiting Fabulous Friday Follow!

2 Giggle Boxes said...

What a sweet family! Thanks for linking up to Fabulous Friday Follow!