Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Nathan!


Two years.. really? Wow. You have grown and changed so much from the tiny (well.. tiny-ish) baby that I brought home from the hospital. While you still sleep much like a newborn.. that I totally don't miss. You are growing in your words and motor skills with leaps and bounds. Sometimes I forget that you are only two. You are a character and you make no apologies for it. While that will get you in trouble and give me a head full of gray hairs, I wouldn't have any other way. You are you. God made you just the way He wanted you and really.. who can argue about that? Thank you for coming into my life two years ago. Thank you for all the hugs, kisses and "Mommmmmmmaaaaa, I'm fruuuuuuuuuuu's" and the "Hold chew's". Lord willing, I pray for many more birthdays to come!



Happy 2nd Birthday, Nathan! I love you with all my heart.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Taking Heart said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! Happy Day to you Emily!