Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I'm Scott-Irish (at least this is what I am told) so that basically makes me a mutt.  BUT since I do have some sort of Irish blood in my veins, I always enjoy St. Patrick's Day.  I used to go all out with buying a St. Patty's shirt, making sure I had on green from head to toe, pinching people,etc.  But now I buy shirts for my kids, make sure THEY are wearing green and I don't do much pinching since my only victims would be my kids and well.. I am the one who put the green on them so they wouldn't get pinched... HOWEVER I did pinch Kent this morning because he wasn't wearing anything green.  He said his underwear was green but that was a lie. So he got punched for lying to me.  Playful punch.. don't need any hate mail....

Do enjoy the pictures.. as I took a whole 3 minutes total taking them.

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

No kisses required... you can go find another Irish for that.


Oh my goodness, this cracks me up.
He is just too funny.
Oh hold on.. gotta act cool.
My poser.
So happy!
Can't leave out Nate!


Sweet and beautiful.

Hey, Nate.. look at the camera!
There is my wild third child!

No comments: