Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of School.. for everyone! Say what??

Today all three of my babies went to school.  Yep, Jon Kent was off to 2nd grade, Zoey was off to 1st grade, and Nathan was off to 4K.  And this momma.. was "off" duty.  Well, not off duty just yet.  Nathan only went for about an hour so that he could meet the teacher, we could ask questions, get first day pictures, etc.  But come a week from today.. he will be at school for 3 hours every morning.  I. Can't. Believe. It.  All my babies are growing up and going to school, together.  I know I say this every year and I will continue to say it until they send their kids off to school.. but.. the time has flown and it just doesn't seem like they should all be in school.  I am really started to regret letting them grow up.  I should have pushed that pause button!





No comments: