Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 4 of the Owens Olympics

Y'all the Olympics are killing me!  The kids of course have endless energy and would play it all day long and night, too.  But me, my word I am tired.  We went to the gym this morning and I did an hour of pure cardio and then we went swimming with friends for almost 2 hours.  By the time I got lunch served and cleaned up I was wiped out. Did I mention I didn't go to sleep until almost 2am.  Not by my choosing mind you, just have a lot on my mind and I guess God wanted me to talk to Him about it instead of mulling it over and over in my own head.  So that's what I did and I think I finally fell asleep around 2, but not before Nate came in to wedge between Kent and me.  Anyway, I said alllll that to say that we finally got some Olympic games in after everyone took a nap (myself included).  Today we did basketball, pogo stick bounce, and bike races.  What's up for tomorrow.. no idea.  But I'll think of something. ;)







No comments: