Monday, August 1, 2011

30 Looks Good on You

Kent turned 30 last week.  I am now married to a 30 year old.  Something seems odd about that.  Not really in a bad way odd, but sounds unfamiliar I guess.  We have been together since he was 16 years old and now all these years later here we are and it just seems surreal in a way.  Or maybe I am just odd myself.. either way.. Kent is a 30 something now and I in all my youth am still a 20 something.  Don't think I haven't rubbed that in...




This past weekend we invited family and some close friends to come celebrate Kent's 30 years.  We had about 20 some odd people packed into the house.  Kids running around crazy, adults chatting, food being consumed, cake being gobbled down.  It was a good time.

Here's to 30 more years plus 30 more!



No comments: