Thursday, June 9, 2011

Waterguns, basketball camp and swimming.. OH MY!

We are into a first full week of summer break and we have been keeping busy.  Jon Kent has been doing a basketball camp in the mornings and then in the afternoons we have been swimming.

My daddy has been here with us this week and he has helped us a few projects.  First and most importantly being putting up our pool.  It's just like the one we had last year.  We had to put a fence around it though to keep Nova out while we were out there.  It looks really good.  HUGE thanks to my daddy for the help and the purchasing of the pool.

We  have also invested in a set of waterguns.  We have already had a family fight in which the kids, hands down, won.  I hate being shot in the face with cold water.  So I give up fairly easily.  Nova has had her fair share of water squirted in the face.  But she on the other hand..err paw??.. doesn't seem to care.  She likes chasing it.

Summer is off to a great start!








1 comment:

JBGRIGS said...

I love summer. I hope it's great for your family :)