Friday, May 20, 2011

Just in case...

Tomorrow, the world will end.  Or at the very least the rapture will take place. So they say.  I am a Christian.  I do believe in the rapture.  But the way my Bible reads (and when I say my Bible I mean all Bibles that were God breathed) "no one knows the day or the time... Only God the Father knows.  Not even the Son of God knows when the rapture will take place."(Matt. 24-36 & 37; 42-44)  So in my common sense of thinking, if God doesn't tell His own Son.. what in the world makes me think He would tell an earthly man??  What really concerns me in all this is the fact that those who already so strongly disagree with the Bible and say that it's inaccurate are going to feel they now get to say, "I told you so".  And sadly many will be lead astray because of this. But I know that nothing happens without God already knowing it.  He knew before time began that this day would come.  This didn't take Him by surprise.  I am praying that because of this, people are at least curious at to what the Bible does say and will read it.  Because God's Word never returns void.

If Jesus doesn't return tomorrow, then praise God.  This world has a little longer to come to a personal relationship with Him.  If He does come tomorrow, praise God.. I'm going home!  I get to start my eternity with my Lord and Savior and I get to see my momma and two babies!!  Amen and Amen!

No comments: