Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy 28 to me-self!

 Friday, May 13, 1983, this world was graced with a beautiful 8lb, 10oz little girl.. who would remain nameless for the next 24 hours.  Not by choice.. had to be rushed to another hospital because I was producing too much insulin.  What can I say, I was born an over achiever (ha, not really).

Now, 28 years later.. it's Friday, May 13.. and this time I am not 8lbs, 10z and I do have a name.  Although it has changed slightly.  And by choice, I was where I wanted to be.  With my family.  Eating out, laughing, spending time together and getting a new bike. It was a wonderful way to spend my 28th birthday.

Oh, by the end of the night there was some cleaning up of poop.. which ironically was happening 28 years ago as well, but I am fairly sure I was on the receiving end of that smelly birthday experience.








No comments: