Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sweet Summertime

This summer, so far, has been amazing. I told Kent before summer started that I was going to make the absolute most of it. With Jon Kent starting school in a little over a month and Zoey going to preschool half a day, I knew our carefree days would be short lived. So this summer we have rocked it. Beach vacation, plenty of pool time, spontaneous water fights, playing at Monkey Joe's, play dates, picnics at the park and watermelons.. What would summer be without eating watermelons? Nothing like hanging outside with the family enjoying a nice, sweet, juicy watermelon. And tonight, that's exactly what we did.









2 comments:

Christy said...

Look at how big the kids are getting! I'm sorry it's been so long since I've been here! I'm off to catch up on you!

Tiffany Lockette said...

Sounds like you guys have had a great summer so far. I hate working, I really do. I am missing so much with Zoe it breaks my heart. If we could only sell our condo!!! A girl can dream huh!!