Here are a few:
- Lose 16 pounds. Who doesn't have losing weight as one of their resolutions?
- To exercise more. Kind of goes with #2, except I want to also exercise as a family more.
- Eat better. Last year, after Kent got his insulin pump, we started eating fairly healthy. I lost like 8 pounds just from eating right and nothing else. Kent lost 25 pounds (figures, right?). I want to start doing that again. We got off track once we found out about moving and it just went down hill from there.
- Do the important things in life first. And if I get to the rest of the details, great.. if not it must of not been important.
- More family time. I realized as soon as 2010 rolled in at midnight that this time next year I will have one child in school.. if not two (Zoey might be in part time preschool). I know once the kids start school that amble amounts of family time won't always happen.
- To teach more to my kids. Teach them more about the Bible and answer their questions about the Bible to the best of my ability. Also teach them through our "school books" or by taking more nature walks or just simpling answering their questions. I want my kids to learn, learn, learn and to enjoy doing so.
- To not nag my husband or expect him to know what I am thinking (this is hard for me).
- To be thankful for my many, many blessing and actually, verbally thank God for them.
- Read through the whole Bible in 2010. My whole church has actually been challenged to do so.
- Enjoy the day. I'm not promised another.
Happy New Year!!