Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday, Nathan!!

My baby, the last from my womb.. is 4 today.  When did that happen?  When did he start looking more like a little boy than my fat cheek baby?  And why does it all have to happen so fast?  I am just not ready to let go of my baby.  I'm not sure there is ever a point where I will be able to either.

Nathan, today you are 4.  You were spoiled with whatever you wanted all day long.  You got Angry Bird toys from us and you got to eat at a Japanese restaurant.  You loved watching them cook in front of us.  And yes, we did embarrass you by having them sing "Happy Birthday" to you.  (We have to get our kicks while we can!)  You had a great day and I am glad that you enjoyed yourself.  You are growing way too quickly for my liking, but I am thankful that you ARE growing and are healthy and happy.  I love you my sweet baby boy.  I am so glad that God gave you as a gift to me.  Happy Birthday!!







No comments: